GIS Base Data for AutoCAD, Vector Quadrangles
Decota's base data for AutoCAD is an excellent platform for your next mapping project. Our quadrangles are created with the most current and detailed data available from public GIS data sources. Detailed contours, streams, structures, and roads are several examples of how our base data can provide a superior starting point over existing USGS Quadrangles.
Quadrangles are created with the most current and detailed data available at the time of purchase. Data includes but is not limited to:
- contours (WV SAMB 3m DEM or WVDEP LiDAR if available)
- streams (NHD, WV SAMB, local resolution hydrography)
- roads (WVDOT and US Census)
- railroads (WV SAMB, RTI)
- gas wells (WVDEP)
- mining permit boundaries (WVDEP)
- underground mining limits (WVDEP)
- structures (WV SAMB)
- electricity distribution (WV SAMB, WVDNR)
- Other data is available by request.